Ana Guerrero Quevedo
Her practice is focused on legal advice on data protection and GDPR compliance, software, trademarks, advertising, patents, new technologies and contract law. Ana stands out for her expertise in providing data protection advice, conducting compliance audits, analysis and risk assessments of processing activities, as well as in drafting contracts and advising on intellectual and industrial property rights, sponsorship and advertising.
She has previously been part of the Privacy Office of one of the largest business groups in Spain, which provides services in Spain, Italy and Portugal, comprising more than 50 companies in the insurance, healthcare and technology sector. Currently, she provides legal advice on compliance with data protection business issues, development, implementation and updating of internal policies and procedures. She has participated in outsourcing projects of the figure of the DPO and provides legal support to legal and privacy areas. Currently, she provides advice on licensing and assignment of intellectual and industrial property rights, distribution contracts, sponsorship, advertising and advice on new technologies.
Data protection and new technologies, advertising, audiovisual rights, patents, unfair competition and contract law.
Spanish, English & French
- Fourlaw/ Lawyer | 2021 – Currently
- PwC Tax & Legal Services. Associate in the department of new technologies, data protection and intellectual property. Legal advice to national and international companies on issues such as adaptation to the GDPR, licensing and intellectual and industrial property rights, licensing and assignment of intellectual and industrial property rights. | 2019-2021
- Deutsche Bank – Banca Privada. Summer internship. Summer internship in one of Deutsche Bank’s Private Banking offices; assisting managers, searching for products adapted to the client, preparing investment reports, contacting clients. | 2018
- Asjusa Letramed. Summer internship. Summer internship in a law firm specialized in civil liability, insurance and health law. Preparation of legal reports, examination of expert opinions, updating of case law databases. | 2017
- Double degree in Law and Business Administration (bilingual). University of Navarra (2013-2019)
- International experiences in: Stockholm Business School (Sweden) and Groningen Business School (Netherlands)
- Double Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession and Legal Consultancy to Companies. Instituto de Empresa (2019)
- General Course on Intellectual Property (World Intellectual Property Organization)
Madrid Bar Association
We thrive on challenges and, after many years of practice in large firms, decided to create a multidisciplinary team, combining technical excellence with practical and effective advice.
Commercial law, intellectual property and new technologies, tax, litigation and bankruptcy.
Copyright © 2021 · FOURLAW LAWYERS
Legal Notice · Privacy and cookies policy