Guillermo Castañón Suquet
His practice is focused on M&A transactions (coordination of the due diligence process up to the signing of the relevant closing documents), general corporate advisory and contract law.
- Fourlaw/ Lawyer | 2021 – Currently
- Mavens/ Lawyer | 2020-2021
- Despacho Jiménez de Parga (merged with Écija on 2019) / Lawyer | 2016 – 2020
- Ernst & Young Abogados / Lawyer | 2012 – 2016
- LL.M. Master’s Degree in Corporate Legal Counseling at Instituto de Empresa. 2011-2012
- Degree in Law and Diploma in Business Studies (E-1) at the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI-ICADE). Specialization on public law. 2006-2011
Member of the oral examination board of the Master in Corporate Legal Counsel at Instituto de Empresa.
We thrive on challenges and, after many years of practice in large firms, decided to create a multidisciplinary team, combining technical excellence with practical and effective advice.
Commercial law, intellectual property and new technologies, tax, litigation and bankruptcy.
Copyright © 2021 · FOURLAW LAWYERS
Legal Notice · Privacy and cookies policy